At last! first post..

Welcome!
*at last after the gruelling process of choosing a url*
Here I am!

To give you an overview of what you will be reading, here it is:
You will be reading mostly about my assignements for our subject Human Resource Management..
but since our teacher told us that it was okay to post personal blog entries..
then I might as well post some things here to make your tour interesting..

but because I'm not very good with words..
I'll just express my
thoughts/emotions/opinions/feelings
(or whatever you wanna call it.)
mostly through pictures/images to feast your eyes..
tsar.
but who knows? I might drop some personal blogs that you may read..hehe

IMPORTANT NOTE
Since you will be reading my blog.. your comments are required..
Yes. I repeat your comments are required.
so you can drop at least one.. hehe
Your comments will be very much appreciated..
I guess that's all for now..
GOd bLess to you! and enjoy!
tina_
(^_^)

Comments

ILYN P. MAPALO said…
eLoW tInA...
i BeLiEvE aNd VeRy sUrE tHat yOu CaN rEaCh yOUr GoAl bEcaUsE yOu HavE tHe kNoLeDgE aNd SkiLls...AnD aLsO YoU hAvE a gEnUiNe HeArT!!=)
JuSt sTaY wHat u aRe NoW anD aLwAyZ bEliEvE iN uRsElF...GOD is w/ U alL tHe TimE!!!
GuD LuCk gUrL And GOD BLESS U aLwAyZ....=)
yhangetz said…
wow...
d best blog mo tin_
your a true IT pipz...
u rock...
be safe always...

Popular