..If you have time to spare..

..Here are some movies that I saw on youtube..
that I highly recommend for you to see.. hehe
--------------------

Facing The Giants (2006)

Truly, with God.. All things are possible..
Watch the movie.
I suggest don't read any synopsis nor ask anybody about the storyline of this movie..
Just watch it.
Stick with it 'til the very end
And pay attention with the dialogues..
There are a lot of "quotable quotes" in this movie..
so you might wanna take notes..
And rest assured that you will definitely
find some parts of this movie
which you can really relate to..
or at least I did.. hehe
so Enjoy!
Click Me to see the movie on youtube

--------------------

A Moment to Remember (Korean Movie -2004)

A real tear-jerker. (T_T)
One of the best Korean Movie I EVER saw..
as in..
So if you're a fan of Korean Movies..
then..this is definitely a must see..
Click Me to see the movie on youtube


-----------------------
nyahaha..

Comments

Popular