My first ever survey! wahaha!

1. In four words, explain yesterday:
*armonioso,aburrido,lluvioso,lleno de *hahahaa translate that!*
2. What made you smile today?
*choco honey dip..dunkin!
3. What were you doing this morning at 8?
*(-.-)zzzzz
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
*writing something..
5. Something that happened to you in 1985?
*I didn't even exist yet..
6. Last thing someone said to you?
"humana ka?" (are you done..?)
7. What was your answer?
"ala pa.." (no yet.)
8. Worst thing currently on television:
*DORA the explorer (in filipino)
9. What was in your e-mail today?
*verification of something..
10. How many different beverages have you drank today?
*ah.. one..(water).. hehehe
11. What is your favorite part of this day?
*eating at dunkin donuts! and watching code geass and..etc..
12. Your current To-do list?
* get up early..
13. What color is your toothbrush?
* yellow (transparent)..wahahaha
14.What are you wearing right now?
*comfy tshirt and short..
15. Any plans for Friday night?
*read an ebook or probably dvd marathon..yeah!
16. Least favorite place to shop.
*the nearest one.
17. Things you bought today?
*newsprint!! well aside from food..hehhehe
18. Last gift you received?
*another day of being alive!!! yeah!
19. What made you mad today?
*something that my sister did..
20. Who can make you happy?
*Him..(^_^)
21. Who do you want to text you often?
*usually my friends and people I don't know..
22. Describe your key chain:
*it's rectangular with an image of my zodiac sign in front and my name printed at the back..
23. Where do you keep your change?
*in my wallet..c:
24. Are you happy with your life?
*why shouldn't I?
25. What are you thinking of right now?
*vampires..weee..
26. Person you trust the most?
*my parents..
27. What day is it today?
*Tuesday!
28. What are you going to do after this?
*Probably sleep..my eyes already hurt..
29. Who was the last person you gave up on?
*hmmm..next question pls..
30. If you could pack up and move, would you?
*if my parents let me..It's a good opportunity to grow ya know..
31. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
*a while ago..?
32. What do you want right now?
*something to eat. hek hek..
33. Does anyone like you?
*I hope so..(^_^)
34. Where's your girlfriend/boyfriend right now?
*ah..he's yet to come..but I'm sure he'll find his way someday..hahahaha!!
35. Do you love people easily?
*yeah!..most of the time..
36. Who was the last person to call you?
*I'm not really sure..he/she hung up on me..
37. What's your mood?
*undescribable..
38. Where were you 1 hour ago?
*at my lovely home..
39. What's the color of your eyes?
*black..
40. Did you enjoy your weekend?
*yes!
41. Do you like your first name?
*lately..yeah..
42. Are you jealous of anyone right now?
*maybe..
43. What's irritating you right now?
*myself..
44. Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
*most of the time..yeah.

Comments

Popular