Twilight Saga..

..hey ya,
I know It's been a while since I posted something in my blog..
I just would like to share my recent addiction these past few days..

yes, you guessed it right! THE TWILIGHT SAGA.. hahahaha.. *as if it wasn't obvious enough*

I've been really really craving to read this book for the last few months..and at last!
at last! I've already finished the first book..

I am now working on reading the New Moon..
and so far, the plot has gotten to be really interesting..hmmmm..

I will not give any details so that I will not spoil your interest IF you ever wanted to read the book..
but don't tempt me.. or I will..
nyahahaha!!

before I forgot!
I'm really excited that the movie will be shown on November 26 here in the Philippines..
hmm..I hope it'll be really good though.. (^_^)..


"...But all that time, every minute of it, a victim would be wishing for death." -twilight

Comments

Popular