Samal Outing Music Video!

wahahaha..

I just wanted to share this music vid that I made from our pictures and videos of our Outing slash Reunion slash Christmas Party last December 20,2008.

The pipz on my music vid are my past and present classmates since I was in my first year in college..hehehe

Before watching the video..please don't expect so much..
although I maybe an IT student..I'm not really good in making music videos..(yep.)

as a matter of fact, this is actually my first time to make one..nyahahahaha..

Feel free to drop some comments and tell me what you think. hehehe





PS.
For those who want to see the uncut version of our videos, Just wait patiently.. It will be coming soon..nyahahha

For those who want to see our pictures that was taken from my cellphone..
you may visit my Friendster Profile by clicking the "Friendster" link on my Links--go to my Photo Gallery ---then go to the "12-20-08 Samal Outing" album..(^_^)

and before I forgot..
I know it's kinda off the topic of my post..
but I want you to know that I already finished reading the First Four books of the twilight Saga. Yep. ( Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn..)
And I must say.. I really enjoyed reading them.. It's kinda entertaining in a weird way..hehehehe

I currently reading the "partial draft" of the 5th book (Midnight Sun) which talks about Edward's side of the story..(Meaning he will be the narrator of the story..)
hmm..hahahahaha


until the next post! ciao!

Yours truly,
tina_

Comments

Popular